If you need to remove the MAs and Users / Folder in the CDC, this guide will help.
- Change the spscred table for the customer's connector_guid to active =0.
- This stops the push from sending data again in case it is still installed.
- Stop FIM.
- Change their O365 MA to not process deletions.
- Enable FIM.
- Set all of the objects in their connector space to delete = 1, and the iaclastmod to now.
- The MetaDB task should now run and delete all the users.
- From FIM:
- Delete the scheduled task.
- Remove their line from the engine sync batch file.
- Delete their MA from FIM.
- FIM must be stopped for 6.3.
- You may need to remove their tenancy ID from the registry. This is still being confirmed.