NB There are several pre-requisite steps that need to happen as part of the on-boarding process before you should run this script. Please only follow the below instructions if you have been directed to this article by an On boarding engineer.
Self - Federate to Office 365 Instructions
Before you start
- Make sure you have Azure AD and Office 365 PowerShell installed: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/dn975125.aspx
- Download the IAM Cloud’s Self-Federate Script here
- Log into the IAM Cloud portal and go the Applications > Office 365 and make a note of the “Application Short Name” and the "Authentication Domain".
- Please note if you cannot see the Authentication Domain, then make sure you have the Federated Access toggle turned to true.
Running The script
- Run the PowerShell script and it will guide you through the setup.
- Enter the Application Short name
- Enter the Authentication Domain
- You will be prompted to enter your Office 365 global admin account details.
- This will return a list of verified domains from Office 365 that you are allowed to federate.
- Select the appropriate Office 365 domain (please note if you want to federate more than one domain, the script will allow you to repeat these steps).
You should then get a success notification back and within 15 minutes your new federated domain will be up and running!
Not happy doing it yourself – we can help!
If you do not feel comfortable running this by yourself please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team:
Contact us here: http://support.iamcloud.com
Email us: email@example.com
Phone (UK): +44 118 324 0000
Phone (US): +1 914 495 1298