Browsing or navigating through a mapped drive using CDM is slow.
If you are finding browsing or navigating through a mapped drive slow then it could be due to the proxy settings.
Check the following:
- Firstly you should ensure that any proxies currently being used allow WebDAV to be passed through, if there is a proxy in place it could be processing scans on each request which would slow it down.
- Realtime scanning from an antivirus is not recommended over WebDAV. Remember if you are worried about CryptoLocker or your SharePoint and Ondrive files becoming virus infected - view this article.
- Check that IE is not automatically checking for proxies
To check Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu, then click Internet Options
- Select the Connections tab.
- Click the LAN Settings button.
- Uncheck the “Automatically detect settings” box.
- Click OK until you’re out of all dialogs.