In order to enable Office 365 Federation with Federate 365, a small configuration change needs to be made to a group policy to allow the password handshake to happen with the Federate 365 without the NTLM box appearing.
The following outlines the method of achieving this using AD Group Policy to add the *.federate365.com URL into the local intranet zone on each workstation.
- Load up Group Policy Management and create a new policy.
- Within the policy browse to User Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Internet
Explorer Maintenance > Security > Security Zones and Content Ratings
3. Double click on Security Zones and Content Ratings' and ensure the Import the current security zones and privacy settings is enabled, and then click ‘Modify Settings’
** Click continue if you get a message about importing settings **
4. Click on Local intranet, then Sites
5. Click the Advanced button and add the website *.federate365.com and click Add.
6. Now link the GPO to the appropriate OUs.
If you are unsure or need assistance please do nothesitate to contact the IAM Cloud Technical Support Team who will be happy toanswer any questions.
Contacting the IAM Cloud Technical Support
Log a Support Ticket at http://support.iamcloud.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: (UK): +44 118 324 0000
Phone us: (US): +1 914 495 1298