Downloading and installing IAM Cloud’s Cloud Drive Mapper.
Cloud Driver Mapper supports the Operating Systems:
These requirements must be met for Cloud Drive Mapper to work successfully:
*.sharepoint.com to be added to the Trusted Internet Zone within IE Settings
At least .Net 4.6.2 must be installed
The Webclient service installed and started.
Please note: Until your drives are configured by IAM Cloud, Cloud Drive Mapper will NOT work.
- Windows Server environments
After making sure all these requirements are met, you can then download Cloud Drive Mapper from resources.iamcloud.net or from within the IAM Cloud Portal.
You can find this under Features > Cloud Drive Mapper as shown below:
Please ensure that you turn on Cloud Drive Mapper within the Portal to give you access to the download.
Users will only have access to Cloud Drive Mapper if you provide the application to an individual machine or within your environment.
Once you have downloaded, this will need to be extracted to a suitable location of your choice.
Once you have the files extracted and the requirements met, you can go ahead and Run the Setup MSI file. Cloud Driver Mapper does not need to be installed, but we recommend that you install using the relevant MSI file.
2. Then choose the location you would like to save Cloud Drive Mapper, we recommend that you keep the default location. There is also an option for choosing who uses Cloud Drive Mapper on that machine. Select the option that applies to that machine and click Next.
3. You will now be asked to select a language. The language options are: EN-GB and EN-US, select the one that applies to you and click Next.
4. Use the licence key that IAM Cloud have provided and click Next.
5. After entering the licence key, you’ll be asked to agree to the Licensing Agreement. Click Agree and then Next to proceed.
6. Select Next.
7. Once complete, you can go ahead and finish the installation. Make sure to select the Launch Cloud Drive Mapper on finish box. You will then be prompted with a box asking for your Office 365 credentials.
Enter your Office 365 credentials and click OK.
8. After entering your Office 365 credentials you can see what drives are mapped using the icon in the Systems Tray. You can do this by right clicking it and Selecting the option “Cloud Drives”
Cloud Drive Mapper Is now installed and ready to use.
COPYRIGHT 2015 IAM Cloud
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced in any form, including photocopying or transmission electronically to any computer, without prior written consent of IAM Cloud. The information contained in this document is confidential and proprietary to IAM Cloud and may not be used or disclosed except as expressly authorised in writing by IAM Cloud.