If you'd like information on the deployment of Cloud Drive Mapper, Cloud Winch or Lift&Shift, please contact our team.
Once you have decided to come on board the IAM Cloud platform your account manager will log an Onboarding Ticket with the Technical Support team. A technical engineer will be assigned and all communications during the onboard will be tracked via the Support Ticket. The onboarding process is relatively quick and collaborative and can be broken down into these phases:
- Information Gathering. We discuss your requirements to make sure we have a clear agreed scope for the onboarding, including agreeing any priorities and deadlines.
- Tenancy Creation and Access to Portals. We create your IAM Cloud tenancy (if it doesn't already exist) and provide you with access to the IAM Cloud Portal and our support portal
- SPS/Agent Installation. Where users are being imported from AD or another on-prem directory, we implement our secure sync client to be able to sync the users to our Cloud Vault. Users can also be manually created within our cloud portal by uploading CSV files.
- GUI Design (Simple Sign-On and Surp4ss! only). Our authentication and password services customers have their own user interface (GUI) that they can customise and brand to make feel like their own via our custom GUI editor.
- Configuration. The first part of the configuration process is 'classification', which allows you to roughly group your users into meaningful categories. This makes downstream processes much easier, as many of our features can be enabled on a 'per-classification basis'. After you have classified your users, you can then work on enabling and configuring your features - such as password reset, MFA and SSO.
- Federation (Simple Sign-On only). If we are providing federated access to applications, we'll connect to the application, set the correct configurations and coordinate federation.
- Sign-Off. Once the above steps are complete, we can sign off the onboarding.
- Training. If you'd like any additional training to be able to perform some of the tasks or configurations on your own, our team is happy to help at any point to setup a training call.
For more complex onboardings a Service Delivery Manager will help manage and co-ordinate the process for you. Our team is dedicated to ensuring onboardings are as quick and smooth as possible. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org