You will need to provide the following ahead of the start of the migration
Total size of accounts being migrated
- This will allow the IAM Cloud migration team to estimate how long the migration will take.
Desired end/cutover date
- IAM Cloud will do their best to accommodate any desired end dates, however this is subject to resources and approval. On average, IAM Cloud will need approximately 2 weeks' notice, sometimes more.
- The estimated start date will be calculated by counting back from the desired end date the number of days it will take the migration to complete.
Global Admin Credentials for Source (if applicable) and Destination tenancies
- These should be provided separately - we will provide specific instructions for their secure transfer.
- You will need to turn off any MFA associated with the global admin accounts for the duration of the migration process.
Users, provisioned and licensed
- Unless otherwise agreed, you should also make sure to have provisioned and licensed your destination Microsoft 365 user accounts ahead of the migration. For Site/Teams provisioning speak to our team as it may be better for us to take care of that.