This article relates to our SSO solution Simple Sign-On but may also have some use for people federating applications like Microsoft 365.
In order to enable desktop-based single sign-on with IAM Cloud, a small configuration change needs to be made to a group policy to allow the password handshake to happen with the IAM Cloud without any prompts.
The following outlines the method of achieving this using AD Group Policy to add the *.iamcloud.net URL into the local intranet zone on each workstation.
- Load up Group Policy Management and create a new policy.
- Within the policy browse to User Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Internet
Explorer Maintenance > Security > Security Zones and Content Ratings
3. Double click on “Security Zones and Content Ratings and ensure the Import the current security zones and privacy settings is enabled, and then click ‘Modify Settings’
** Click continue if you get a message about importing settings **
4. Click on Local intranet, then Sites
5. Click the Advanced button and add the website *.iamcloud.net and click Add.
6. Now you can link the GPO to the appropriate OUs.
If you have any questions just contact us email@example.com