This is an example of our login page:
- Background. You can customise the colour of the background of the GUI or you can use a JPG image. Either can work great - but a JPG image may take slightly longer to load than a simple colour, and you should try to make sure the image is below 1mb in size for optimal load speeds.
- Logo. You can add your organisation's logo to the page, which will appear on the upper left of the page.
- Welcome text. You can add some text below your logo to welcome your users and potentially provide them with useful information and links, such as a link to your internal support desk. The text can be any colour you define.
- Login box. The login box colour scheme can also be modified to fit in with the colours and theme of your background and logo.
- Languages. The welcome text is completely customizable so can be written in any language, but we also strive to provide full multi-lingual support across our software. We currently support around 10 languages. For more information contact our support team.
Customizing the GUI
We have created a simple GUI editor to help customers configure their GUI. Go to: ssgui.iamcloud.net - you'll need your tenancyID and tenancy shortname to access the editor. If you have an IAM Cloud tenancy and aren't sure what these are please get in touch with our team and we'll let you know.
Once you've finished with the editor our team will publish your GUI to live. Just let us know when you'd like it to go live - either right away or perhaps at a certain milestone of your project.
Need some help?
If you are unsure or need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org